The Role We Play
We will provide you with information, give you referral options, and help to link you to publicly funded community services for youth at risk. With oversight of the Freeholder appointed Youth Services Advisory Board, we also act as service system and client advocates when needed.
The Morris County Board of Chosen Freeholders and New Jersey Juvenile Justice Commission provide funding for many community based services.
- Morris County Grant Opportunities
- Child Support and Paternity
- Cyberbullying and Sexting Program
- Division of Child Protection and Permanency
- Juvenile Detention Center
- Juvenile Firesetter Prevention Program
- Mental Health
- NJ Children’s System of Care( formerly the Division of Child Behavioral Health Services)
- NJ Department of Children and Families
- NJ Juvenile Justice Commission
- Short-Term Rehab
- State Office of Special Education
- Youth Shelter
- Youth Services Directory
Youth Services Coordinator
Morris County Department of Human Services
Division of Community and Behavioral Health Services
1 Medical Dr.
Morris Plain NJ 07950